Would you like to know more about porcelain and the production process of tableware? And are you interested in developing your own design at a professional level? Sign up for the porcelain course of 8 weeks. During the course your design is the focus. Under guidance of Milou your design will be developed in a final product. At the end of the course you will have a clear view of the production process of porcelain and you will leave with your own product.
During the lessons:
1. start making the model
2. continue working on your model
3. finish your model and make a mold
4. finish the old and start slipcasting porcelain
5. finish the first casted objects and continue slipcasting
6. finish the first casted objects and continue slipcasting
7. finish bisque fired objects and glaze for high-fire
8. polishing and picking up the objects while enjoying a drink
Duration: 8 x 2,5 hours
Wednesday evenings form 19:00 - 21:30
Date next course: 26th of February till 15th of April
Costs: €470,00 per person
includes al material, kiln fires and coffee/tea
send an email to sign up or to receive extra information.